2017 Jaguar F-Pace is going to be the first ever SUV manufactured by Jaguar. This news was announced at Frankfurt Motor Show held in 2015. F-Pace is not just a tagline, it refers to the swiftness of this cars. The design of new F-Pace will be inspired by C-X17 concept cars which were announced back in 2013. Latest 2017 Jaguar F-Pace debuted in North America last year in the Los Angeles Automobile fest. Let’s have a lot into the specs and designs of this new SUV.
2017 Jaguar F-Pace – Designs and Interior Specifications
2017 Jaguar F-Pace makers have confirmed that this car will not have much of a unique look that fans might have expected, but whatever the design may be, fans will not be disappointed.
• ‘J’ Blade models will be present in the headlights.
• Air intakes will be significant along with gaping grille design similar to those used by Jaguar sedans.
• A pair of gills in bet sides extends over front doors.
• Bodywork has an inverted crease which gives F-Pace an athletic stance.
• Color choices will vary according to different trim levels
• Infotainment system of Jaguar F-Pace will be similar to those used by XE and XF sedans
• Four different visual theme options will be present in the 12 inches wide infotainment screen.
• Seats have been designed with sports leather upholstery.
• Heating and cooling functions will be present in these positions.
• Cabin space will not cause any problems for a maximum of 5-6 adults.
2017 Jaguar F-Pace – Engine Specifications and Fuel Economy
2017 Jaguar F-Pace makers are relying heavily on this car’s engine specs for it to be successful. Fans would love the use of V6 supercharged units with 3.0-liter turbo-diesel fuel capacity. There are chances of having Ingenium diesel engines as well which will draw its power from four cylinders.
The first lot of F-Pace will only receive V6 variants while Ingenium units will roll out later. There will be two set of power outputs. For the base models, it’s going to be 340 HP and for higher trim levels output will be 380 HP. Four-cylinder units will have 180 HP power output besides delivering a solid torque of 317 lb-ft.
Transmission is going to be eight-speed ZF along with all-wheel drive mechanism. V6 units will accelerate faster than the four-cylinder diesel variants. V6 supercharged engines will be capable of reaching a maximum speed of 155 mph beside reaching a speed of 60 mph starting from rest in just 5.1 seconds. The other drive train will have a capacity of reaching 129 mph and a speed of 0 to 60 mph in 8.1 seconds.
2017 Jaguar f-pace is going to receive tough competition from the likes of:
• 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC.
• 2015 BMW X3.
2017 Jaguar F-Pace – When can it be seen on road?
Jaguar F-Pace 2017 is expected to be launched in the summer of 2016. The official release date has not been declared, but various rumors suggest that F-Pace will be released before 2017. The base models will have a starting price of $40,990 while the higher trim levels have been priced at $56,700.